By Kismet Kohn
Easter offers many springtime events in Orlando, ranging from Easter Bunny photos to Easter egg hunts to adult celebrations!
Easter Bunny Photos
If you would like a picture with the Easter Bunny do not fear! Orlando offers multiple locations and days to get your picture taken. The Mall at Millenia and the Florida Mall both offer the chance for children to meet the Easter Bunny and get their photos taken from now up until Easter. There are even private photo sessions available if you want more time with the bunny. The Easter Bunny Experience at Icon Park on International Drive offers a full Easter experience along with photos with the bunny and candid spring photos.
If you’re looking for a more religious celebration, Sea World and Bok Tower Gardens both offer special services. At Sea World, Z88.3 will be hosting an Easter Sunrise Service where you can hear testimony from the Christian hip-hop artist and speaker Tedashii while the sun rises in the park. Parking and admission are free for this event! At Bok Tower Gardens there is also an Easter sunrise service featuring seasonal compositions performed by the bell towers. The music starts at 6:30 AM and is followed by a 7 AM worship service that ends with more music.
There are so many Easter Events to choose from in Orlando! These include:
- The Morse Museum offers the annual Easter Weekend Celebration with free admission and a live classical guitarist from 5-8 PM on Easter Friday.
- Easter at JW Marriott occurs from now to Easter and includes Easter Basket deliveries, Easter Bunny Photos, multiple egg hunts, and the Fairyland Easter Egg display with chocolate eggs perfectly decorated. During Easter weekend, there’s interactive fairy mail and spring crafts available.
- Easter at Krush Brau Park offers games, Bunny photos, an easter egg hunt, and entertainment for the family! Eggtoberfest happens later and is a 21+ event with adult easter egg hunts!
- At the Hippity Hop Adventure at the Central Florida Zoo, families can meet the Easter Bunny, grab some treats, get some face painting, and enjoy the live entertainment in the zoo!
- The Ivanhoe Village Easter Egg Hunt takes place at The Hall at the Yard on April 8th, and is followed by a food fair at noon.
You don’t need to travel far to experience the great Easter Events Orlando has to offer! These are just a few events happening around the area, and there are more local events waiting to be discovered. If you want a picture with the Easter Bunny, don’t worry, he will be hopping around everywhere. Easter egg hunts are just around the corner and special Easter services are commonplace in Orlando.
The Orlando Real is sponsored by The Pozek Group. If you’re thinking of buying or selling a home in Orlando, reach out and we would love to help!
The Orlando Real
Search Orlando Real Estate Listings